Description of the company
Cater Link was founded in 1993 to offer customers a completely fresh food offer; since this time Cater Link has enjoyed steady growth and now caters for more than 200 clients. Our facilities are in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- We give our clients a genuine fresh food offer.
- Our pioneering 'Farm to Fork' journey shows a clear provenance trail.
- Our policy of buying locally endorses our fresh food policy and reduces food miles.
- We employ professionals who deliver.
- We do not overtask our staff.
Cater Link is the leading contract caterer for Schools and Colleges, the healthcare sector and businesses in the South of England providing fresh, healthy foods to more than 150,000 customers a week.We take time to listen to what our customers want - and then deliver it.
At Cater Link we expect high standards of performance from our staff. We value and reward their expertise because at every level highly motivated staff are good news for our clients.All our staff are given the opportunity to train and develop their skills and to look beyond the day-to-day operational issues.